Saturday, August 13, 2011
Buskers Again
I was so excited, I got to shoot at the Busker's Festival again. This time I was only able to see these guys, Lords of Strut, but I'm not complaining. They were hilarious. I got a bunch of good shots, and a couple times they even stopped to pose for us!
I had a little bit of fun with this picture. If you look in the right spot you can tell I actually did play with it, but it made this picture pretty amusing. One body has two heads and three arms! Of course, I didn't originally take the picture with this amusing merger in mind, but I think it worked out okay.
Now, I'm starting to realize live performances are not a strong point of mine. The sun and the shade make me a little crazy, especially if it's cloudy. And I keep thinking it's a good idea to drop my shutter speed for whatever reason, which gave a good bit of my images camera shake. It's so disappointing when you've got a good shot thats just so slightly fuzzy. I'm anxious to get back to studio work again.
In the meantime though, check out the rest of the pictures of these guys on my Flickr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment