24 Frames later is a web series created by a group of Digital Filmmaking students from the Centre for Arts and Technology in Halifax. They've got the first episode out and you can check it out on Youtube.
"24 Frames Later is a mocumentary that is centered on the filming of the last scene of an epic zombie crushing film called Wrestlepocalypse...Alan is a new director for the upcoming film "Wrestlepocalypse" after the old director dropped out. He'll have to work with a pro wrestler of the FWX named Troy "Barbwire" Burns, Saul the producer, and the rest of his eccentric crew. Little do they know, this zombie film is going to become much more realistic for them than they expected."I definitely recommend watching this series, it's gonna get interesting. I've got a bunch of pictures up on my Flickr, and I'm not the only photographer shooting on the set. You can check out some of the other pictures that have been done for them on their Facebook.

No comments:
Post a Comment